Von: Gao, Liming <liming....@intel.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 11. April 2016 16:05
An: marvin.haeu...@outlook.com; edk2-devel@lists.01.org
Betreff: RE: [edk2] BaseTools: Refinded Multiple Workspaces support.

Marvin:
 Sorry. I miss this mail. I agree to fix PLATFORM_DIR variable value. But,
PLATFORM_DIR variable points to the package that places platform DSC file. The
built module may be from the different packages. So, PLATFORM_DIR can't be used
to construct MODULE_DIR. After multiple workspaces are supported, there will
not be root directory to include all built module INF files. So, there is no
such central variable.

Thanks
Liming