Hello Patrick,Thank you.I do not have a setup screen with this BIOS/uEFI. Its n
SOC on a board but not really a consumer PC type.I need to figure out a way to
setup the NIC, find something already written or write it myself. I am not sure
if a setup can be done after the actual uefi boot. think Setup on a computer is
really before the boot process.All the ifconfig commands give the same protocol
error.Any help?Jim S.

    On Saturday, April 9, 2016 11:25 PM, "Mahan, Patrick"