> On May 5, 2016, at 7:24 PM, Gao, Liming <liming....@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Andrew:
>  NAME GUID is module INF file GUID. It is used in Rule section in FDF file
> like below. This is your usage case?
>
> [Rule.Common.DXE_CORE]
>  FILE DXE_CORE = $(NAMED_GUID) {
>    COMPRESS PI_STD {
>      PE32     PE32      $(INF_OUTPUT)/$(MODULE_NAME).efi
>      UI       STRING="$(MODULE_NAME)" Optional
>      VERSION  STRING="$(INF_VERSION)" Optional BUILD_NUM=$(BUILD_NUMBER)
>    }
>  }

That is why I am confused as I'm not using a Rule, I'm just using a FILE
statement.

I was trying to do something like this, but use a GUID_CNAME.

FILE APPLICATION = PCD(gEfiIntelFrameworkModulePkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdShellFile) {
   SECTION PE32 = EdkShellBinPkg/MinimumShell/$(EDK_DXE_ARCHITECTURE)/Shell.efi
}

Thanks,

Andrew Fish