I am trying to boot a linux kernel from within the shell that is using a
ramdisk filesystem. I allocate memory in the shell for a ramdisk. I read the
filesystem out of flash memory after allocating memory in the shell:

KernelRootFS = AllocatePages(((KernelFSSize/FOUR_KB_ALIGNED) +1));

I then use that address (KernelRootFS) to pass it to the kernel command line to
tell there kernel where the filesystem is in memory.  When it goes to use the
ramdisk at some in the kernel boot, the ramdisk appears to be corrupted and I
get SQUASHFS errors.

If I do that exact procedure in BdsBoot, I do not see the corruption. Which
leads me to believe the shell might be somehow trampling over the memory. Does
anyone have any ideas on what I might do, or what could be going on here?

Thanks!