On 05/25/16 14:36, Laszlo Ersek wrote:
> OVMF used to have a progress bar, but it went lost with the port to
> MdeModulePkg BDS. I never considered this a major issue, but the
> progress bar does look nice, and given how simply it can be reinstated
> (using MdeModulePkg libraries), we should do that.
>
> ArmVirtPkg never had a progress bar; this series adds it.
>
> You should look at the diffstat, and like it.
>
> Public branch: <https://github.com/lersek/edk2/commits/progress_bar>.

I updated patch #3 based on Jordan's feedback, and added his R-b to it
at once, from
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.bios.edk2.devel/12745/focus=12759>.

With that update, I've committed the first four patches in the series
(all having Jordan's R-b); commit range ef3216ebf350..27a4059387dc.

The last two patches (the ArmVirtPkg ones) I'm about to repost, as
version 2 -- the last one of those I've also adapted to Nt32Pkg (i.e.,
Jordan's feedback).

Thanks