On 06/21/16 01:36, Laszlo Ersek wrote:
> See the discussion in the parent post.
>
> Cc: Liming Gao <liming....@intel.com>
> Cc: Jordan Justen <jordan.l.jus...@intel.com>
>
> Thanks
> Laszlo
>
> Laszlo Ersek (2):
>   UefiCpuPkg/PiSmmCpuDxeSmm/Ia32/MpFuncs.nasm: add 0x67 prefix to far
>     jump
>   UefiCpuPkg/PiSmmCpuDxeSmm/X64/MpFuncs.nasm: add 0x67 prefixes to far
>     jumps
>
>  UefiCpuPkg/PiSmmCpuDxeSmm/Ia32/MpFuncs.nasm | 2 +-
>  UefiCpuPkg/PiSmmCpuDxeSmm/X64/MpFuncs.nasm  | 4 ++--

I honestly have no clue why this message is not displaying correctly
threaded for me in Thunderbird. I checked the web archive as well, and
it tells me that I did set the In-Reply-To field correctly, with
git-send-email:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.bios.edk2.devel/13297/focus=13446
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.bios.edk2.devel/13297/focus=13447

So anyway, if others too are having trouble finding the parent message
for my posting, it is the first link above.

Sigh.