Dear community members,

I have just been searching MdePkg for a GUID unknown to me and - to my surprise
- I found the same GUID twice in the code base:
EFI_HII_IMAGE_DECODER_PROTOCOL_GUID and EFI_PCI_ROOT_BRIDGE_IO_PROTOCOL_GUID.
As former was added only recently, I went to check the UEFI 2.6 specification
and discovered that even there the GUIDs match.

Now, please excuse my ignorance, but was the PCI Root Bridge I/O Protocol
deprecated and the Image Decoder was assigned its GUID, or might this be a
copy+paste error?
Also, in the specification, the Image Decore GUID has the second opening curly
brace one byte too late, I suppose.

Regards,
Marvin.