Hi EDK2 experts,

We have recently added the support for storing UEFI run-time variables on
underlying NOR
Flash slave on our ARMV8 NXP board.

We are successfully able to change the values of variables like boot-order
using the latest
MdeModulePkg BDS:

        MdeModulePkg/Universal/BdsDxe/BdsDxe.inf

and retrieve them on next board boot.

While this works almost on all the places, we see that the Auto Boot Time we
have set using the
following PCD:
        gEfiMdePkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdPlatformBootTimeOut|20

Doesn't work when one enters the BIOS screen and enters the Boot Maintenance
Manager to change this
value from say 20 to 10.

On the next board boot, the PlatformBootTimeOut value is still 20.

The same issue is replicable on latest EDK2 (master branch) on qemu for aarch64.

Is this a known issue or are we missing something here?

Regards,
Bhupesh