From: Wu, Jiaxin [mailto:jiaxin...@intel.com]
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 10:56 AM
To: Santhapur Naveen; Palmer, Thomas; Samer El Haj Mahmoud;
edk2-devel@lists.01.org
Cc: Fu, Siyuan; Ye, Ting; Li, Ruth
Subject: RE: Issues with HTTPS Boot

Hi Naveen,

I have tried the openssl-1.0.2h and openssl-1.0.2j (the latest edk2-master
version), both of them work well with the UEFI HTTPS in staging branch. I
haven't met you issue:(. Now, I have synced the patches from EDK2
master(https://github.com/tianocore/edk2 ) to HTTPS-TLS branch
(https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-staging/tree/HTTPS-TLS ). That means current
HTTPS in branch is developed based on openssl-1.0.2j.

I noticed you're not using the latest code from the edk2-staging branch because
your code base seems not support TLS version negotiation feature. Can you retry
the latest code in current HTTPS-TLS branch?

In order to eliminate the HTTPS server configuration issue, you can using IE or
Chrome or any other HTTPS client (Note: don't forget to enroll the server CA
cert) to verify the HTTPS server's functionality first. That also can help you
to verify your self-signed certificates:). If you are using IIS8 HTTPS server,
please also aware the README notes.

Thanks,
Jiaxin