In using AsciiPrint (I'm presuming the behavior is also in Print, but I haven't
tested), I found an interesting behavior for linefeed characters embedded in
strings that are parameters. I post it here just so people who are mystified by
their output can understand it.

Consider this example:

CONST CHAR16 *XyzStr = "HI\nBYE";

AsciiPrint(XyzStr);
AsciiPrint("Offset\n%s\n", XyzStr);

Output looks like this:

HI
BYE
Offset
HI
   BYE

It turns out that \n characters in the format string are converted to \r\n, but
\n characters in strings that are embedded (as in the second example) are not
converted. So only the linefeed character is interpreted, leading to "BYE"
being suspended one character to the right and one row lower than "HI"