> On Jan 25, 2017, at 2:05 PM, Kinney, Michael D <michael.d.kin...@intel.com>
> wrote:
>
> The initial version of the edk2-test branch is checked in at:
>
> https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-staging/tree/edk2-test

Mike,

I'm messing around with trying this on macOS.

git clone https://github.com/tianocore/edk2.git
git clone https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-staging.git --brach edk2-test

set WORKSPACE=%CD%
set EDK_TOOLS_PATH=%WORKSPACE%\edk2\BaseTools
set PACKAGES_PATH=%WORKSPACE%\edk2;%WORKSPACE%\edk2-staging
set EDK_TOOLS_BIN=%WORKSPACE%\BaseTools\BinWrappers\WindowsLike
path=%path%;%WORKSPACE%\edk2\BaseTools\Bin\Win32

cd edk2
edkSetup.bat

build -a IA32 -a X64 -t VS2015x86 -p TestFrameworkPkg/TestFrameworkPkg.dsc
build -a IA32 -a X64 -t VS2015x86 -p TestCasePkg/TestCasePkg.dsc
At least with edksetup.sh this pattern fails as CONF_PATH is not set and it
gets set in WORKSPACE. Maybe your terminal window was not clean when you tested?

Also is it correct that EDK_TOOLS_BIN is not in EDK_TOOLS_PATH?

On the Unix side this works for me:

export WORKSPACE=`pwd`
export EDK_TOOLS_PATH="$WORKSPACE/edk2/BaseTools"
export PACKAGES_PATH="$WORKSPACE/edk2:$WORKSPACE/edk2-staging"
export EDK_TOOLS_BIN="$$WORKSPACE/edk2/BaseTools/BinWrappers/PosixLike"
export CONF_PATH="$WORKSPACE/edk2/Conf"
export PATH="$PATH:$EDK_TOOLS_BIN"

Lots of minor change. Here is a patch for: >build -a IA32 -a X64 -t XCODE5  -p
TestFrameworkPkg/TestFrameworkPkg.dsc

I get this far. This looks like a DOS batch file.

/bin/bash:
/Users/andrewfish/work/src/TestFramework/edk2-staging/TestFrameworkPkg/GenFramework.cmd:
 Permission denied

Thanks,

Andrew Fish