From: edk2-devel [mailto:edk2-devel-boun...@lists.01.org] On Behalf Of David A.
Van Arnem
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2017 4:29 PM
To: edk2-devel@lists.01.org <edk2-de...@ml01.01.org>
Subject: [edk2] Is the UDK2017 branch stable?

Hi all,

On a fresh clone of the EDK2 repo, I noticed there is a "UDK2017"
branch.  Is this currently a stable branch, like UDK2015 before it?  I did not
find any notes about a UDK2017 release on the tianocore website, only UDK2015
(probably too new), so I wanted to check here before I use it as a starting
point.
--
Regards,
David Van Arnem