Is there a compile time dependency on values provided in the FDF file? I am
facing a situation where I am using pre-built binaries for some modules when
building. We had a need to create another FDF file to create a separate flash
image with different values, but finding that some of the prebuilt binaries
must be dependent on values in the FDF it was originally compiled against?
Because the image is having issues booting. Does anyone have any ideas on what
I am missing? For example, perhaps I need to include 2 copies of something one
for each FDF flavor? Thanks for any help.