> So the best way to pass information from PrePi to DXE is using HOBs.
Actually, it might be best for you to clone HighmemDxe if you need it,
and use a HOB instead.
I actually started a new port fully based on ArmVirtQemuKernel.
So for me it's not a problem to adjust the code, I just thought you
might want to know about the problem.

> However, for a self
relocating image (which I think you need for your application), PrePi
is really the only way to go.
Speaking about PrePi vs Pei - as far as I understand the only
difference is that Pei is supposed to be booted via XIP from flash
right? How would that work when running from DRAM?(even if it wasn't
relocatable)
If that would work, why can't we make a relocatable version of Pei?

Thanks
Michael