From: edk2-devel [mailto:edk2-devel-boun...@lists.01.org] On Behalf Of Arka
Sharma
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 2:53 PM
To: Fan, Jeff
Cc: edk2-devel@lists.01.org
Subject: Re: [edk2] Using Intel UDk debugger

I have built my application with /Od and /Oy-, and GENFW_FLAGS as
--keepexceptiontable. After loading DebugAgentDxe I have set an unresolved
breakpoint in main routine of my application, but when I start my application
in the target no breakpoint is hit. But when the application crashes the
symbols are properly loaded in WinDbg and the asm code for the crash is
displayed.

Regards,
Arka

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 9:03 AM, Fan, Jeff <jeff....@intel.com> wrote:
> Yes.
>
> If you want to enable flow control, you could set
> gEfiMdeModulePkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdSerialUseHardwareFlowControl|TRUE in
> SourceLevelDebugPkg.dsc when you build DebugAgentDxe.efi.
>
> It could improve the serial port communication quality.
>
> Thanks!
> Jeff

>>> SerialPortLib|P
>>> SerialPortLib|o