Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here could provide some clarification on how to create dynamic HII forms.

Currently I have a Form A with multiple goto statements to Form B.
When the user clicks a goto, my ConfigCallback function will use the QuestionId to get the data to populate Form B with from a UEFI variable. Form B's values appear to be updated when I use HiiSetBrowserData.

However, when I do this I notice that after the user modifies Form B, the "Configuration Changed" string does not always appear. As a result when I try to save the form, there are no calls made to my RouteConfig function. When I enter Form B the internal question values for that form are not updated with the values. Because of this the form doesn't recognize when its questions are modified.

I was wondering if anyone has had experience creating form where the internal question values need to be modified on entry, and what the common convention was for doing this.

Thanks,
Dev