From: Fu, Siyuan [mailto:siyuan...@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 11:34 AM
To: Santhapur Naveen; Karunakar P; edk2-devel@lists.01.org
Subject: RE: HTTP Boot failed to download NBP file if it is .iso type

Hi, Naveen

First let's kick out the HTTP and check whether your SUSE iso image could
support RAM disk boot:
        1. Go to "RAM Disk Configuration" form in your setup browser.
        2. Change the disk memory type to "Reserved"
        3. Choose "Create from file" and select the SUSE iso image from a local
harddisk or USB disk.
        4. After the RAM disk is created, go back to the boot manager, select
the new created RAM disk device to boot from it.
If your SUSE iso image could boot in above way, please check whether your BDS
has been updated to support HTTP RAM disk boot.

Best Regards,
Siyuan