Hey Star,

Thanks for your comment! Sorry, I never submited such a report, could you please
point me in the right direction? The only way of contact I found on the site of
the
UEFI Forum were Administration and Press, both don't sound like the right place
post to. Or Is 'Administration' specification administration rather than forum
administration?

Regarding 'IN': Correct me if I'm wrong, but in contrast to just 'OUT'
parameters, which
are 'blindly' written to, 'Attributes' must be checked against NULL first
before attempting
a dereference. Is this not the correct usage of IN? Is IN only used, when the
pointer's
destination is read?

Thanks again!

Regards,