We have a minor conundrum, and would like an element of consensus before we
make a commit.
We want to (re-)submit patches adding HDLCD/GOP for some ARM platforms.
We have previously been asked to make this optional, as some people do not want
the overhead of GOP (and the frame buffer) in their image/RAM.  This is fine,
and a build flag called HEADLESS would seem to fit the bill.

The query arises from the ACPI spec which has (in FADT): "
HEADLESS 1 12 System Type Attribute. If set indicates the system cannot detect
the monitor or keyboard / mouse devices."

And what we need to confirm is that there is no case of a system with no
display still wanting to have keyboard and/or mouse.  I can't imagine there is,
but thought it best to check.

Any thoughts?

Evan

medium. Thank you.