Something I have found useful is leaving the intended file extension at the end
of the file name.  That way, you still know it is intended to be "!include"ed,
but any editor file extensions you have set up still work on these files.

ConfigPkg/Security/Security.dsc.inc => ConfigPkg/Security/Security.inc.dsc

Since DSC can merge sections from different files, one *.inc.dsc file is
sufficient with multiple sections.
For FDF files, I've found that sections cannot be merged so it might be better
to indicate where pieces are intended to be included *.pei.inc.fdf and
*.dxe.inc.fdf.  Also, these files probably shouldn't contain section headers
because you don't know what a platform might call the sections/FVs.  (general
statements, not critique on this RFC)

This allows people to "!include" directly and know where the pieces are
intended to go.  Plus it gives a quick view indication in the platform DSC and
FDF files that things have been "!include"ed in the correct sections of the
file.

Thanks,
GARRETT KIRKENDALL
SMTS Firmware Engineer | CTE
7171 Southwest Parkway, Austin, TX 78735 USA
AMD   facebook  |  amd.com