Thanks Ard.
Below table was for example. I am not converting whole DT to ACPI tables :)
My idea is to reduce Linux patches for probing as possible.
Also keeping firmware and OS separately then
Let firmware expose both way (HID and PRP00001) and Linux to decide binding
Please see inline as well

Regards
Udit

No , no, Here I am not converting everything from DT to ACPI

> Linux/DT makes no assumptions about the presence of firmware. This means
> most device drivers have to manage clocks, regulators etc because they will
> not
> be in a known state. Also, the OS can own all devices in the system.

Thanks to Linux documentation , I noted this, During hand off ACPI
firmware needs to ensure proper clocking.

> Linux/ACPI relies on the firmware to set up clocks and regulators, and uses
> abstract firmware methods to manage power states etc. Also, due to the
> dependency on UEFI, things like the RTC and NOR flash are not exposed to the
> OS via device nodes, but via UEFI runtime services.

Agreed, RTC and NOR (containing firmware)  should not exposed to Linux or OS.

> In a nutshell, the difference between ACPI and DT is that the handoff point
> between the OS and the firmware is at a different abstraction level.
>
> So no, it is not ok to use PRP0001 + compatible for everything. It may be
> acceptable in some exceptional cases, but you will have to explain why.
> Everything else should use proper ACPI bindings.

HID is not going away , I am keeping with PRP0001 + compatible
and let linux driver to decide what to use.

If PRP0001 + compatible is restricted or meant for limited use
then I can assign HID for NXP devices or say driver managed by NXP.
For other vendors, will this be accepted to have HID something like NXP00xx  ??