I prefer to remove all deprecated items because I like clean:)
But then lots of customer complains may come.

So just provide my thoughts:
Deprecated items can be separated into:

1. Definitions: E.g.: UgaDraw protocol, DriverConfiguration2 protocol
    Keep:
        But harm the newbie developers because they don't know which interfaces
should depend on.
    Remove:
        A pure world.
        But easy to cause build break. Yet easy to fix by downloading the
definitions from old revision.
    Proposal:
        Move all deprecated definitions to a DeprecatePkg/OldPkg.

2. Modules. E.g.: IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Universal/BdsDxe,
IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Bus/Isa/*
     Keep:
         Increase feature owner's maintain effort.
         Cause confusing because new features won't be enabled in deprecated
modules.
     Remove:
          A pure world.
          But easy to cause build break. Yet easy to fix by downloading the
definitions from old revision.
    Proposal:
         Keep it if in IntelFramework[Module]Pkg because in future the two pkgs
will be deprecated.
         Move it to DeprecatePkg/OldPkg if in Mde[Module]Pkg

3. Libraries: E.g.:
IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Library/PeiDxeDebugLibReportStatusCode
      Same as #2.

So how about we create another GIT repo and store the DeprecatePkg/OldPkg.
Old consumers can download old stuffs from the other GIT repo.
Eventually the IntelFramework[Module]Pkg can be moved to that repo as well.