Hi All,

my deepest apology for spamming the list with a test message. I have been
having problems sending emails to the list, both with git-send-email (i.e.
patches) and with Thunderbird (i.e. manually written emails). Both kinds have
been rejected with SPF (Sender Policy Framework) error messages, blaming the
Red Hat side mail server configuration.

I have a ticket open with the Red Hat Service Desk, and they're now asking me
to test-email the list using a third channel (the internal RH webmail
interface; so neither git-send-email nor Thunderbird from my laptop). If this
email gets through then it should help the analysis I suppose (hope!); on the
other hand it will also be spam for subscribers, and annoy them. Sorry about
that!

Thanks for your patience!