On 02/13/18 19:48, Wu, Hao A wrote:
> [...]
Thanks for the help on this.  I've achieved success.  My final solution
was to include the contents of RamDiskDxe.efi in an array and then use a
modified version of the load command (shell builtin) to load that memory
region as a driver image with LoadImage.  Once that is loaded, I created
another shell builtin that gets the Hii handle for it, works it's way to
the ConfigAccess method and then calls it to set the size and type.
Finally, I modified the RamDiskDxe driver itself to initialize a raw
ramdisk with a FAT16 table.

I can now network boot my custom EFI shell and create a ram disk with no
other storage present in the system and then use that ramdisk to store
data/apps downloaded with tftp.

Thanks for getting me in the right direction with the Hii form stuff.

Rick