On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 09:46:13AM +0800, Ming wrote:
> I am sorry for the first issue, the modify FIRMWARE_VER patch is add
> alone just befor send out the patchset.
>
> For generating acpi table, I use acpica-tools 20180508 version and it works.
> I think acpica-tools are not backward compatibility and confused about
> acpica-tools.

Yes, it's a real pain. We used to have lots of issues with this, but
the last couple of years have been less bad.
Some platforms moved from .asl to .aslc to get around this.

I can confirm using 20180508 version resolves this issue.
And that 20180629 does not work :(
Unfortunately that won't currently work with our AMD overdrive
platforms. But we'll have to live with that for now.

However, I notice the D02 build is now broken, due to the removal of
Silicon/Hisilicon/Drivers/PciHostBridgeDxe. I guess this is not a huge
issue, and maybe it is time to retire that platform anyway.
If so, could you create a set removing D02 and the bits only used by
it?

/
    Leif