在 8/14/2018 11:26 PM, Leif Lindholm 写道:
> On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 09:44:29AM +0800, Ming wrote:
>>> Which is exactly what an event is for.
>>> At the point where the SAS controller driver is currently updating the
>>> variable, it can instead call SignalEvent ().
>>>
>>> The WaitForDiskReady () function can be changed to wait/check for that
>>> event.
>>
>> As current solution(using variables) have run stable, I prefer don't change
>> SAS driver and this wait function. Is it OK?
>
> You can leave the driver out if you wish, but it cannot go into the
> 18.08 release with this design.

With event, two problem should be solved:
1 How to share the event between SAS driver and PlatformBootManagerLib;
2 How to avoid waiting for D03/D05;

For the two problems I plan to install a protocal in D06 SAS driver and
locate the protocal in PlatformBootManagerLib. if fail to locate (D03/D05),
it will not wait.
struct _HISI_SAS_NOTIFY_PROTOCAL {
  EFI_EVENT  WaitDiskEvent;
};