Ray, Chao,

guys, you keep breaking the development process. Please fix your email
clients *now*.

On 08/28/18 05:42, shenglei wrote:
> shenglei (16):
>   IntelFsp2Pkg FspSecCore: Remove unused PCDs
>   IntelFsp2Pkg/BaseFspCommonLib: Remove unused PCDs
>   IntelFsp2Pkg/BaseFspPlatformLib: Remove unused PCDs
>   IntelFsp2Pkg/BaseFspSwitchStackLib: Remove unused PCDs
>   IntelFsp2WrapperPkg/FspWrapperNotifyDxe: Remove an unused PCD
>   IntelFsp2WrapperPkg/BaseFspWrapperPlatformLibSample: Remove PCDs
>   SecurityPkg/Tcg2ConfigPei: Remove an unused PCD

This was patch #07 in this series. I had never reviewed it, yet Chao
pushed it with my R-b as commit

  https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/commit/3e11c27f67ea

>   SecurityPkg/Tcg2Dxe: Remove unused PCDs
>   UefiCpuPkg/CpuCommonFeaturesLib: Remove an unused PCD
>   MdePkg/BaseLib: Remove an unused PCD
>   MdeModulePkg/DxeCapsuleLibFmp: Remove unused PCDs
>   MdeModulePkg/FirmwarePerformanceDataTableDxe: Remove an unused PCD
>   ShellPkg/Shell: Remove unused PCDs

This was patch #13 in this series. I reviewed it:

  70dfa56d-6781-e8c0-f3f4-aa12558672b9@redhat.com">http://mid.mail-archive.com/70dfa56d-6781-e8c0-f3f4-aa12558672b9@redhat.com

but Ray pushed it as commit

  https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/commit/a9dfe53f56bb

without my R-b tag. (Note: there was 1 month between my feedback and the
push date.)

The commit message now suggests that I ignored the patch (because I was
on CC, but seemingly didn't respond). It mis-represents my acts.

>   ShellPkg/DpDynamicCommand: Remove unused PCDs
>   ShellPkg/UefiHandleParsingLib: Remove an unused PCD

Same here. Patch #15, pushed as commit

  https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/commit/42a7c2871a65

My review was at:

  a70f17d9-b937-2835-4d71-5464bad82219@redhat.com">http://mid.mail-archive.com/a70f17d9-b937-2835-4d71-5464bad82219@redhat.com

but it was dropped from the commit.

>   ShellPkg/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib: Remove unused PCDs

Ditto. Patch #16. My review was at:

  d23e7c95-96e9-4088-4e95-5dbc0a331cb1@redhat.com">http://mid.mail-archive.com/d23e7c95-96e9-4088-4e95-5dbc0a331cb1@redhat.com

but the patch was pushed as commit

  https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/commit/aa9986651bfe

with my review lost.

This is not the first time it has happened. If I remember correctly, Ray
blamed his email client last time (not showing message threads
correctly, or something similar).

I'm sorry, but this is unacceptable. This is on-going, systemic
disregard for the project's other participants.

Please fix your mail user agents *now*.

Here's my promise. Next time, I'm going to revert such commits (assuming
I manage to catch them again). They do not represent the facts from the
mailing list.