Hi Eric,

On 10/17/18 04:16, Eric Dong wrote:
> V2 changes include:
> 1. Include the change for CpuCommonFeaturesLib which used to set MSR base on
> its scope info.
> 2. Include the change for CpuS3DataDxe driver which also handle the
> AcpiCpuData data.
> 3. Update code base on feedback for V1 changes.

reviewing this version of the series is on my TODO list. I was
out-of-office yesterday (somewhat unexpectedly) and this morning I had
130 emails just in my inbox (not counting other list traffic).

I've more or less managed to get to the bottom of that mail dump by now,
but as a result, it's too late to start reviewing your v2 still today.
Hopefully I can cover it tomorrow.

(I might fetch another email batch this evening, and handle small items.
Thus, you could see further emails from me on the list tonight.)

If Ray reviewed your v2 today (while I was busy unburying myself from my
inbox), and you are ready to post a v3 based on Ray's comments, please
do so. Then I'll skip v2 and catch up with v3.

Thanks!