Hi, Leif

I think checking the branch is a little better than the tag, because we may
still have critical bug fixes after the official release.

While any of them are not recommended, always using the NetworkPkg version
driver is the best choice.

I will modify the edk2 network wiki page for an updated sample DSC/FDF section,
if this patch could pass review w/o objection.
https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/NetworkPkg-Getting-Started-Guide

BestRegards
Fu Siyuan