On 11/05/18 04:08, Shenglei Zhang wrote:
> Remove EdkShellBinPkg in CorebootPayloadPkg, EmulatorPkg, Nt32Pkg
> and OvmfPkg. Replace EdkShellBinPkg with EdkShellPkg in
> Vlv2TbltDevicePkg.
>
> v2: Remove 'USE_OLD_SHELL' in dsc files.
>
> v3: Remove FULL_BIN and change SHELL_TYPE from FULL_BIN
> to UEFI_BIN.
>
> shenglei (5):
>   Nt32Pkg: Remove EdkShellBinPkg in FDF,DSC and DEC
>   Vlv2TbltDevicePkg: Remove EdkShellBinPkg with ShellPkg
>   EmulatorPkg: Remove EdkShellBinPkg in FDF and DEC
>   OvmfPkg: Remove EdkShellBinPkg in FDF
>   CorebootPayloadPkg: Remove EdkShellBinPkg in FDF
>
>  CorebootPayloadPkg/CorebootPayloadPkg.fdf        | 8 --------
>  CorebootPayloadPkg/CorebootPayloadPkgIa32.dsc    | 9 ++-------
>  CorebootPayloadPkg/CorebootPayloadPkgIa32X64.dsc | 9 ++-------
>  EmulatorPkg/EmulatorPkg.dec                      | 2 +-
>  EmulatorPkg/EmulatorPkg.dsc                      | 4 ----
>  EmulatorPkg/EmulatorPkg.fdf                      | 4 ----
>  Nt32Pkg/Nt32Pkg.dec                              | 2 +-
>  Nt32Pkg/Nt32Pkg.dsc                              | 6 ++----
>  Nt32Pkg/Nt32Pkg.fdf                              | 4 ----
>  OvmfPkg/OvmfPkgIa32.dsc                          | 4 ----
>  OvmfPkg/OvmfPkgIa32.fdf                          | 4 ----
>  OvmfPkg/OvmfPkgIa32X64.dsc                       | 4 ----
>  OvmfPkg/OvmfPkgIa32X64.fdf                       | 4 ----
>  OvmfPkg/OvmfPkgX64.dsc                           | 4 ----
>  OvmfPkg/OvmfPkgX64.fdf                           | 4 ----
>  Vlv2TbltDevicePkg/PlatformPkg.fdf                | 5 +----
>  Vlv2TbltDevicePkg/PlatformPkgGcc.fdf             | 5 +----
>  Vlv2TbltDevicePkg/PlatformPkgGccX64.dsc          | 1 +
>  Vlv2TbltDevicePkg/PlatformPkgIA32.dsc            | 1 +
>  Vlv2TbltDevicePkg/PlatformPkgX64.dsc             | 1 +

In the cover letter, you have to manually CC all people from the
individual patches. Please collect all the CC's from the individual
patches, sort them uniquely, and add them to the cover letter. The cover
letter is relevant to everyone that receives at least one patch from the
series. For two reasons:

- the cover letter explains the high level goal of the changes
- the cover letter serves as the anchor point for collecting the patches
in the series into a single thread in the MUA's threaded view.

You haven't CC'd me on the cover letter, and now your patches (from
three versions of the patch set) are scattered between the 300+ emails
that I now have to process after being away for a little while.

At least I managed to find the latest-looking (v3) cover letter in my
edk2-devel list folder. Will follow up later.