Tom:
  FmpDeviceLib can use UEFI driver model/driver binding protocol so it can
install FMP on its device handle during the BDS/Device connection phase. It can
implement RegisterFmpInstaller() to install FMP protocol in its device handle.
In this way, FmpDeviceLib is like UEFI driver with UEFI driver binding
protocol.

Thanks
Liming