On 01/07/19 09:24, Ni, Ray wrote:
> 1.
> How about defining a union for MpService.
> typedef union {
>   EFI_MP_SERVICES_PROTOCOL  *Protocol;
>   EFI_PEI_MP_SERVICES_PPI         *Ppi;
> } MP_SERVICES;
> So a new field as below can be added here:
>
> MP_SERVICES      MpService;
>
> GetMpService() can be also changed to return MP_SERVICES;
>
> 2. Please update the copyright year to 2019.

- I wasn't CC'd on the cover letter, and the patches themselves don't
include any version numbers, so it's hard to tell what version this is.

- Upon examining my list folder, in addition to my inbox, the cover
letter seems to be "[edk2] [Patch v2 0/2] Avoid AP calls PeiServices
table." -- at
<https://lists.01.org/pipermail/edk2-devel/2019-January/034675.html>.

That's incorrect; this is version 3 actually. V1 was at
<https://lists.01.org/pipermail/edk2-devel/2018-December/034262.html>,
and the actual v2 was at
<https://lists.01.org/pipermail/edk2-devel/2018-December/034440.html>.

- As I stated under v2, at