From: edk2-devel [mailto:edk2-devel-boun...@lists.01.org] On Behalf Of Ivan
Novgorodtsev
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 8:41 PM
To: edk2-devel@lists.01.org
Subject: [edk2] LocateProtocol - gEfiTcp4ServiceBindingProtocolGuid

Hi,
I'm having trouble with sending a tcp packet from UEFI Application. I'm using
code from this github:
https://github.com/YunWang/uefi-programming-guider/tree/master/book/Network

I attached two screenshot were I suppose something went wrong. In first one, at
lines 91-94  LocateProtocol triggers return. Second screenshot shows the error.
Settings:

*BootCheck.inf*

[Packages]
   MdePkg/MdePkg.dec
   MdeModulePkg/MdeModulePkg.dec
   ShellPkg/ShellPkg.dec

[LibraryClasses]
   UefiApplicationEntryPoint
   UefiLib
   UefiBootServicesTableLib
   #used in application
   ShellLib

[Protocols]
   gEfiShellProtocolGuid
   gEfiTcp4ServiceBindingProtocolGuid
   gEfiTcp4ProtocolGuid

*Nt32Pkg.dsc*

[LibraryClasses.common.UEFI_APPLICATION]
   PcdLib|MdePkg/Library/DxePcdLib/DxePcdLib.inf
PrintLib|MdeModulePkg/Library/DxePrintLibPrint2Protocol/DxePrintLibPrint
PrintLib|2Protocol.inf
   #added below for application
   ShellLib|ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLib/UefiShellLib.inf
FileHandleLib|MdePkg/Library/UefiFileHandleLib/UefiFileHandleLib.inf

In the background simple C# TCP Server is running, I can connect to it for
example using another C# app or using PuTTY.

I would appreciate any useful information, thank you.
Kind regards, Ivan