Hello Laszlo,

Thanks for the quick response. I have some doubts regarding
"TransactionStatus" that should be signaled by the driver when an IO
operation is completed. If my understanding is not correct please educate.

1. As per UEFI spec, the error codes EFI_DEVICE_ERROR, EFI_NO_MEDIA,
EFI_MEDIA_CHANGED or EFI_WRITE_PROTECTED should not be signaled when non
Blocking IO is being used. so if an IO fails, the driver should not signal
the event as per the spec. if this is the case,
    the event should be signaled only when IO is completed successfully ?
2. If the driver does not have enough resources to complete an IO request,
the driver should signal the event with same status (EFI_OUT_OF_RESOURCES)
so that caller will retry the IO ? In such cases, what should be the status
of  ReadEx/WriteEx callbacks itself that should returned to the caller ?

In short, i am bit confused what should be the "Transaction Status" that
should be signaled by the driver. Please comment.

Thanks,
Sajeesh.