Hi,

I am currently pondering the most elegant way to implement capsule update for
our devices that would work in the presence of multiple devices in the host.

Capsule allows embedding a driver that is executed prior to the update, which
is very handy. Crypto library is quite large and would not fit into an
OptionROM, so being able to supply FMP driver in the capsule is great.

However, if only one instance of the driver loads, the FMP upstream is
currently written to support only one device per instance. So I wonder if there
is a easy, neat way for my image to replicate on DriverBinding so that I end up
with one instance per device.

It looks like I should be able to do it with gBS->LoadImage() and passing
information about currently loaded image though I might have to CopyMem() the
image itself to new location.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Tom