DynamicTablesPkg/DynamicTableManagerDxe: Update DEPEX

This patch adds appropriate dependencies to DynamicTableManagerDxe.
The initialization function fails if gEdkiiDynamicTableFactoryProtocolGuid
and gEdkiiConfigurationManagerProtocolGuid are not present already. Since
we are not relying on a callback but locating these in initialization, we
should add these dependencies. Towards the end of initialization function
where we build and install ACPI tables, we locate gEfiAcpiTableProtocolGuid
and return a failure is not present. We need to add approriate dependency
for this as well. Adding these proper dependencies would make the code not
rely on drivers forcefully dispatched in a particular order

DynamicTablesPkg/AcpiSpcrLibArm: Support 16550 UART.

This patch adds support for 16550 UART in ACPI SPCR table. HLOS support for
this type of UART is already present.

Both the patches have been verified to work on hardware.

Ashish Singhal (2):
  DynamicTablesPkg/DynamicTableManagerDxe: Update DEPEX
  DynamicTablesPkg/AcpiSpcrLibArm: Support 16550 UART.

 .../Drivers/DynamicTableManagerDxe/DynamicTableManagerDxe.inf         | 4 +++-
 DynamicTablesPkg/Library/Acpi/Arm/AcpiSpcrLibArm/SpcrGenerator.c      | 2 ++

2.7.4