On 2/21/2019 4:15 PM, Rebecca Cran via edk2-devel wrote:
Could we allow people to access the Bugzilla tracker via bugs.tianocore.org (in addition to bugzilla.tianocore.org) please?

Sure, let me look into this. I know it is an "easy" fix, but I'm not the admin, so I'll work with that vendor and we'll see how "easy" it is to work with them. :)

It looks like <anything>.tianocore.org (except www, bugzilla etc.) is configured as address 54.245.252.80, which just times out trying to access via http or https.

Huh. Okay. That's strange.

I'll ask about this as well.

Cheers,
Stephano