On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 at 06:44, Ni, Ray <ray...@intel.com> wrote:

> Ard, Leif,
> I am a bit interested in how ARM platform supports the MP?
> PI Spec defines below protocol but I failed to find a driver in ARM platform
> producing this protocol.
> Or did I miss anything?

No you are right. We don't expose that on ARM, since UEFI only runs on
a single core. Bringing up and taking down cores is done via a
protocol called PSCI, which is implemented by firmware running at a
higher privilege level.

So while it would be possible to implement the MP protocol on top of
PSCI, we haven't identified a use case for it yet. (The OS calls PSCI
directly to boot the secondary cores)