For #1   Use AllocatePages() boot services with the type of AllocateAddress

[From UEFI Spec]

AllocatePages()

Summary

Allocates memory pages from the system.

Prototype

typedef

EFI_STATUS

AllocatePages(

IN EFI_ALLOCATE_TYPE Type,

IN EFI_MEMORY_TYPE MemoryType,

IN UINTN Pages,

IN OUT EFI_PHYSICAL_ADDRESS*Memory

);

Allocation requests of Type AllocateAddress allocate pages at the address
pointed to by Memory on input.

For #2, that should work.  Namely the memory buffer (allocated by the UEFI
driver via AllocatePages() while running on the BSP) can be accessed by the
code running on the AP.

Vincent