Olivier,

Nicola is referring to the A15-TC1 BSP that's in my tree, not to the
RTSM version...

Nicola,

On 22 October 2012 10:58, Nicola Johnsen <nicolajohn...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> So just that I understand this correctly: if there is no TZ controller on
> the board, then secure memory is just emulated?

As far as I could tell when I did the BSP for TC1, there was no TZ
controller on that tile.  Same with the A5 tile.

If you're using TC1 hardware, you'll need some extra patches that I
haven't pushed yet.  I'm about to push a new version of my uefi-next
tree [1] today.  Withouth these small patches, the linux kernel is
very unstable.

Regards,
Ryan.

[1] http://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=arm/uefi/uefi-next.git;a=summary