From: Eric Kler [mailto:helloworld1...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 3:44 PM
To: edk2
Subject: [edk2] DXE driver and bsd sockets

Dear List,

I would like to build a simple TCP client inside of my DXE driver - just some
basic features like sending the EFI version over the ethernet cable etc. etc.
But apparently I cannot use the socket library functions (connect(), bind(),
socket()) in the DXE project. So is there any way to bypass this problem? Are
there any example projects which can be helpful?

(my project needs to be DXE - I cannot change it to normal EFI application)

- Eric