On 7 June 2013 06:33, Keshav Padram <the.ridikulus....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 June 2013 04:27, Jordan Justen <jljus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Jordan Justen <jljus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I will send out notices when the EDK, EDK II and EDK II Buildtools
>> > projects are migrated. For other projects, please refer to the wiki
>> > page.
>>
>> The EDK II project's svn repository url has now been migrated to a new
>> url.
>>
>> For more information, see:
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/tianocore/index.php?title=2013_Subversion_Change
>>
>> Note:
>> * The old svn url still works, but it is read-only
>> * New changes will only be visible at the new url
>>
>> -Jordan
>>

> Hi,
>     Thanks for the info. What about the (mirror) git repos at
> http://tianocore.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb-index.cgi . Have they been
> changed to sync from the new svn url.

It looks to me that the GIT mirror is working fine,

> And what happened to "migrate to git"
> plan? Is there any time frame for that?

Yes, I'd like to know where this topic went too.  I think we were all
agreed that we should move to GIT.  Unless I missed something?

As an aside, there's no GIT mirror for FatDriver2, so Linaro provides
it's own, which isn't good as our SHA IDs would be different from any
eventual SourceForge ones...