On Jul 15, 2013, at 3:10 PM, Jordan Justen <jljus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Steven Downum <devilaet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there any active work on any of the various EmulatorPkg
>> tasks (Windows port, ARM port, Linux network support)?
>> If so, which one could use the most immediate help in the
>> effort. If not, which one has the most immediate need?
>
> I would vote for a win64 port. Nt32Pkg doesn't support win64, and it
> would be nice to deprecate nt32 with EmulatorPkg. That would require
> win32 support in EmulatorPkg too, but win64 support would be the
> biggest new feature that could help push EmulatorPkg to actually
> deprecate nt32.

I'm happy to consult and answer questions on any EmulatorPkg enhancements. For
the  most part the EmulatorPkg tried to push more of the OS .h file includes
into the Application, and converted the Application into something that loads a
stub SEC, as opposed to being the SEC.

It may actually be possible to make more things common and use POSIX on
Windows, but I'm not sure about POSIX support on Windows.

Thanks,

Andrew Fish

> Linux networking support would be good too.

Is it possible to load the BSD packet filter on Linux?