Hi,
I searched the UEFI specs for SMBIOS I found it's available through
the ConfigurationTable in the SystemTable.  Once I do find it, is it
going to have the same Entry Point as defined in the SMBIOS specs?
The question comes up because the TableAddress is a 32bit value -
Which means the table is limited to being within the first 4G (fine
with me, just want to ensure that the data being given through UEFI
matches what is expected).   The entry point with the AnchorSig,
CheckSum, etc.. which also gives the total TableLength I presume will
be there when pointed to by the configuration table?

TIA!!