Hi,

I open exclusive access to the device path for a given block io device.  I
want to ensure the structure (protocol) doesn't go away while in a
routine.  Meanwhile a support routine will take a handle to a mounted file
system on that same block io device and attempt to use the
DevicePathFromHandle support routine which uses HandleProtocol but it fails
with INVALID_PARAMETER.   The two protocols have nothing to do with each
other other than the same device, so why would it fail to get the device
path of the file system (different handles)?  If I change it to not be
exclusive but to be BY_HANDLE_PROTOCOL on the block io device then the
DevicePathFromHandle will return the device path to the partition.