Hi Daryl,

Thanks for your answer and time.

Yeah, I mixed up things, don't apologize, it was my fault. However I
guess you could understand that I am using BsdSocketLib which is
available on StdLib package. Just to be clear. ;)

So, the Socket library version you mentioned is the one available with
the GCC_EFI_SOCKET_PROTOCOL (SocketDxe)?

I'll give it a try.

Once again, thanks.

Mauro