Can I put a copyright notice of my company at the file header in such
minor bug correction?
Like Copyright (c) 2014, My Company. All rights reserved.<BR>

>>> Em Terça, 28 de Janeiro de 2014 às 14:57, na mensagem
<cb6e33457884fa40993f35157061515c410bb...@fmsmsx103.amr.corp.intel.com>,
"Carsey, Jaben" <jaben.car...@intel.com> gravou:

There is a page describing how to contribute.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/tianocore/index.php?title=How_To_Contribute

basically it’s a patch file after you agree to a license file, and then
the owner of that package reviews it and if approved, applies it to the
repository.