On May 21, 2014, at 11:28 AM, Jarlstrom, Laurie <laurie.jarlst...@intel.com>
wrote:

> I can try to move the .chm files somewhere else on the web. Mean time I have
> uploaded each .chm as a zip to download to a local directory instead of the
> .chm itself.
> Each zip can be extracted in the local machine and then viewed locally.

.chm is not a multi OS solution. It requires 3rd party applications on Mac OS
X.  I want to view the documents from an URL just like the source @
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/edk2/code/trunk/edk2/

It is painful to point developers at 3rd party tools from unknown small
developers and ask them to download these tools onto their system to view the
documentation.

Thanks,

Andrew Fish