On 10/08/14 02:53, A. Sava wrote:
> Hi Feng & Reza,
>
> In Qemu's case, it won't break out on a Setup FIS, because currently for
> PIO commands, Qemu does not put at all a PIO Setup FIS at the end, but only
> a D2H FIS. Perhaps other controllers with a similar problem also have
> similar implementations.

I'm inclined to think that this is not exclusive to Qemu, simply because OS
drivers have no problem dealing with this behavior.

Is there any reason that speaks against breaking out on D2H ? The current
implementation breaks out anyway, but will unnecessarily fail to use the
successfully read data.

Meanwhile I'll see what I can do about the PIO Setup FIS in Qemu.