On 08/15/14 08:22, Gao, Liming wrote:
> Hi,
>   I just find one minor issue. PcdValidateOrderedCollection is
> PcdsFeatureFlag. It should be listed in [FeaturePcd] instead of [Pcd] section
> in INF file.
>
> +[Pcd]
> +  gEfiMdePkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdValidateOrderedCollection ## CONSUMES

Thank you for the feedback!

Is this a strict requirement though? I modeled
"PcdValidateOrderedCollection" after "PcdVerifyNodeInList", which is
also declared under [PcdsFeatureFlag] in "MdePkg/MdePkg.dec". And, if
you search for INF files referencing "PcdVerifyNodeInList", you can find:

MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib.inf:

[Pcd]
  gEfiMdePkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdMaximumLinkedListLength
  gEfiMdePkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdMaximumAsciiStringLength
  gEfiMdePkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdMaximumUnicodeStringLength
  gEfiMdePkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdVerifyNodeInList              <------ here

That is, the model for "PcdValidateOrderedCollection",
"PcdVerifyNodeInList", is also used by INF file(s) in their plain [Pcd]
section(s). (See SVN r9016.)

Thanks,
Laszlo